In addition to finalising the current blog, I have added relevant material from this module and other audience-relevant information on a number of on-line websites and networking sites. Specific links were given on the portfolio above.
- zemniimages.com my professional SMUGMUG website which will be redesigned to link the different aspects of my graphic art, photography and printmaking practice.
- zemniimages facebook page, twitter and instagram.
- zemniimages blog and/or sub-blogs with attention to SEO requirements and including my posts on key inspiration and image making techniques that would attract visitors to my work (my Printmaking blog was successful in attracting 2,000 visitors a month without any promotion effort from me through visitor Google searches on collagraph, linocut and some printmakers)
- gamechange blog, Facebook page and You Tube channel
- stock photography, Behance and other marketing sites.
- slideshow tasters on a new Zemni You Tube Channel.
I had also intended to get audience feedback from visitors to campsites and Camping Club meetups in East Anglia, Cornwall and North of England.
Because of COVID it proved impossible to show physically at galleries and exhibitions planned for 2020 eg in Wymondham with OCA East Anglia Student group. But I have been very active in sharing photos at Cambeidge Camera Club Zoom meetings and submitted the maximum 12 photographs to the on-line 2021 Annual Exhibition to be judged in April.
For more details and plans about promotion plans see: